Learn a dance routine with modern and hip-hop styles with Kellen Blackburn. Experimentation, individuality and energetic fun are encouraged!
Q: Who is this event for?
A: All ages 12+ (teens and adults). This adaptive, inclusive event is open to people of ALL abilities.
Q: What is the cost?
Q: What should I bring?
A: These items aren’t required, but they will help your experience be more comfortable:
– Wear comfortable, loose clothing that is easy to dance in. You are welcome to dress the part and wear “hip hop” style clothing or a fun hat!
– Wear comfortable shoes. “Street shoes” like basketball shoes or walking shoes are fine.
– A water bottle (We have water and cups if you don’t have a water bottle.)
Q: I need a ride, what are my options?
A: Our local public bus system offers on-demand rides! More information: https://www.bata.net/maps-schedules/link-on-demand/link-on-demand.html
(For informational purposes only. Arts for All is not affiliated with BATA and we are not responsible for your arrangements with BATA or any other transportation service.)
For questions or discounted tickets through our art scholarship program, please contact us:
– [email protected]
– Message us on our website – look for the blue message bubble in the bottom right corner: artsforallnmi.org
– Facebook Messenger: facebook.com/ArtsForAllNMI
– Instagram: @artsforallnmi